Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pricing

Once again, I fell behind on my blog! I know I keep saying I am going to post a price sheet so here is a start! My standard session fee is $75. You can add a disc that includes all of the edited photos from the session (1-2 hours) for $25, OR you can choose to just purchase prints on my website. Of course you can also do both. This includes newborn, maternity, families of 10 or less, bridals and engagements. Large groups of 10 or more are $125 with the same options to purchase the disc, prints or both. I do offer package deals on prints on my website. I do customized packages for weddings and other events, as I know all needs are different for these types of occasions. Please contact me for pricing if interested. This pricing will be effective May 1st 2010. email me to book your session today! tiffanyharrisonphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment