Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mini Photo Session, just in time for Christmas!

Hey everyone! I will be having some mini photo session this coming weekend, November 21st and 22nd. My Saturday location will be held at Wheeler Farm from 2:30-4:30. They will be booked in 30 minute increments, and will include a disc with ALL of the photos I take, including edits for $35. I haven't chosen a location for the Sunday shoot yet, but since the weather is supposed to be sunny I am going to offer two different sessions. The first will be from 8:30-10:30, and the second will be from 2:30-4:30. The offer is for families up to 5 people, maternity, kids/toddlers, couples, etc. I will have these to you before Dec. 1st so you will have plenty of time to get them out with your Christmas cards!I can also offer a Christmas card package,you choose your favorite photo and number of cards you would like to order. Please contact me to schedule an appointment. 801-440-2731. I can also email you a flyer with the Christmas special packages I am offering. Thanks!







1 comment:

  1. are you not coming down next weekend then busy woman? haha

    ReplyDelete